Up to 30% Off Emsella Treatment Package + 1 Free Maintenance Treatment
Book Your Appointment
For a limited time, StayDry Med Centers of Florida is offering up to 30% off our Emsella Urinary Incontinenence Treatment packages. In addition, patients will receive a complimentary Emsella Maintenance sessions after completing their last treatment. This is a $840 value!
About this Offer
StayDry Med Centers specializes in the non-invasive, non-surgical treatment of bladder leaks and incontinence. With six offices in North Carolina and Florida, we are among the top providers of Emsella Chair pelvic floor therapy in the country.
The Emsella Chair by BTL is an FDA-cleared medical device that uses High Intensity Focused Electromagnetic Energy (HIFEM) to stimulate and contract the muscles of the pelvic floor. One session simulates over 11,000 Kegel exercises in just 28 minutes.
The offer includes a professional consultation and health assessment by an Emsella Technician. This is required for all patients. Patients who pass the health assessment and are not contraindicated may treat the same day; otherwise, their assessment will be reviewed, approved or declined by our Medical Director and Urologist.
The treatment takes approximately 30 minutes and is completely non-invasive and non-surgical. Patients are not required to undress, but encouraged to wear thin clothing for best results. If applicable, patients wearing pads or incontinence briefs will be asked to remove prior to treatment.
Is Emsella for men and women?
Yes, both men and women use the Emsella Chair. 40% of StayDry Med Center patients are men who are recovering from prostatectomies or other prostate issues. The other 60% are women who have weakened pelvic floor muscles due to age, child birth, menopause or other urological or gynecological conditions.
How to Book
The 20% Off and Free Maintenance Session Offer is available by appointment only in all of our StayDry Med Centers in Florida and North Carolina. 6 Treatment packages are 10% off and 8 treatment Emsella packages are 20% off. Appointments are required.
Appointments are available between 9 am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday and by appointment only on Saturdays.
To make your appointment, call 1-561-300-0235
Make sure you mention the “Up to 30% Off + 1 Free Maintenance Treatment”
The Fine Print
This offer expires Nov 21, 2023 and is available in all StayDry Med Center locations.
This offer is for new patients currently experiencing bladder leaks and incontinence issues. Appointments are required and all patients must pass a health assessment given during the consult in order to be treated on the same day. Potentially contraindicated patient assessments will be reviewed, approved or declined by the staff Medical Director and Urologist.
The Emsella Chair is a medical device that focuses electro-magnetic energy into the pelvic floor. As a result, we cannot treat patients with certain medical conditions including pregnancy; pace-makers; neurostimulators; cochlear implants; currently recovering from a surgery in the pelvic region in the past 90 days. This would including prostatectomies, and bladder slings; among other conditions that will be reviewed during the consult and medical assessment.
Offer is for new patients only and not applicable to patients under current active treatment or retroactive for past treatment packages. Patients can deposit 10% by 11/21 and treat in the future.
All patients are required to sign a medical waiver prior to beginning treatment. Certain medical conditions may require approval from the patient’s personal physician in addition to approval from StayDry Med Center’s Medical Director. StayDry Med Centers reserves the right to deny treatment based on the health of the patient.
Emsella treatments are not covered by insurance, Medicare or Medicaid. A typical treatment plan is 6 – 8 treatments for patients with mild to moderate symptoms and 10-12 treatments for patients with severe bladder leaks.
The 30% Off offer is based on StayDry Med Centers 8-Treatment Emsella Package and 10% of the 6-Treatment Emsella Package. The Free Maintenance session is offered 30 days after the completion of the last treatment in the patient’s treatment package. Additional maintenance treatments are available to patients who have completed a full series of, at least, six treatments. This offer is not combinable with other promotions or offers.